How to get here & opening hours
Bd Emile Jacqmain 111-115 – 1000 Brussels
Within walking distance of Brussels-North train station and metro stops Rogier, IJzer, Sint-Katelijne and De Brouckère.
- TRAM: No 51, place de l’Yser / No 25 and 55, station Rogier
- METRO: Lines 2 and 6, stop Rogier / Lines 1 and 5, stop De Brouckère
- BIKE HIRE- VILLO!: Station No 21, place De Brouckère / Station No 29, Baudouin - rue de Laeken / Station No 30, rue de Laeken (between Nos. 119 and 109)
- BUS: No 88, place de l’Yser / Line 47, place de l’Yser
- BUS NOCTIS: Friday and Saturday evenings, every 30 mins, between midnight and 3am . 11 Noctis lines depart from the Anneessens bus stop (in the direction of Kraainem, Herrmann-Debroux, Berchem Station, Parking Stalle, etc.)
- TRAIN: Bruxelles-Nord railway station
- CAR HIRE - CAMBIO: De Brouckère : Bd Emile Jacqmain 53, 1000 Brussels / Rogier : rue du Progrès 42, 1210 Saint-Josse-ten-Noode
- PARKING: Show your parking ticket at the reception desk in the theatre to receive a voucher from the cashier. This voucher allows you to park all evening from 6pm to 2am at the Alhambra and De Brouckère car parks for a flat fee of €5 (please note, the 58 car park is permanently closed).
Please note, from October 2017 to May 2018, the Boulevard Adolphe Max will be closed to traffic.
Tuesday > Saturday – 1pm > 6pm.
1h before the performance