As from the 5 October, to enter the Theatre, you will be asked to present your Covid Safe Ticket (on your smartphone or in print).
- Availability of hydroalcoholic gel in different areas
- No cloakroom service is available
- The air will be renewed and extracted on a regular basis in order to maintain the recommended levels of CO2
- Online ticketing or telephone reservation with electronic payment is preferred
- On site, electronic or contactless payments will be preferred. Avoid cash payments as much as possible. Payment terminals will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Public areas (rooms, toilets, smooth surfaces) will be disinfected.
The Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelles has received the Brussels Health Safety Label.
In order to allow the sector to resume its activities under the best conditions, the Brussels-Capital Region and visit.brussels have launched a health safety label, designed in collaboration with the international certification company SOCOTEC. The goal is simple: to reassure national and international visitors of the quality and safety of Brussels tourist infrastructure.
The protocol underlying this label was drawn up in close collaboration with the federations and partners of the tourism sector. It evolves along with the directives of the National Security Council and is called upon to support the sector in the months to come.