From October 5, you must have a Covid Safe Ticket to attend performances at the Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelles.
Concretely, from October 5, 2021:
• 16 years and over: Covid Safe Ticket required to access our rooms and public spaces.
• 12-15 years old: no Covid Safe Ticket, but must wear a mask.
• less than 12 years old: no Covid Safe Ticket, no mask required.
A Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is valid in the following cases:
• You can show a vaccination certificate: full vaccination at least 2 weeks before the current date;
• You have a certificate of recovery valid from 11 days after the date of collection of the first positive PCR test, ending 180 days after the date of this first positive test;
• You can show a negative PCR test where the sample was taken in the preceding 48 hours;
• You can show a negative rapid antigen test carried out by a properly trained health professional where the sample was taken in the preceding 24 hours.
- Availability of hydroalcoholic gel in different areas
- No cloakroom service is available
- The air will be renewed and extracted on a regular basis in order to maintain the recommended levels of CO2
- Online ticketing or telephone reservation with electronic payment is preferred
- On site, electronic or contactless payments will be preferred. Avoid cash payments as much as possible. Payment terminals will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Public areas (rooms, toilets, smooth surfaces) will be disinfected.
The Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelles has received the Brussels Health Safety Label.
In order to allow the sector to resume its activities under the best conditions, the Brussels-Capital Region and visit.brussels have launched a health safety label, designed in collaboration with the international certification company SOCOTEC. The goal is simple: to reassure national and international visitors of the quality and safety of Brussels tourist infrastructure.
The protocol underlying this label was drawn up in close collaboration with the federations and partners of the tourism sector. It evolves along with the directives of the National Security Council and is called upon to support the sector in the months to come.
Give the gift of returning to the theatre, Pierre Thys