If the identity of the Théâtre National is shaped by the teams and the artists, I am convinced that in order for it to take root and assert itself more in the heart of the territories of Brussels, Wallonia and beyond, we need you, loyal spectators, as ambassadors of our creators, their talent and all of our activities.
Pierre Thys, General and Artistic Director
Created in 1951, the Association of Friends of the Théâtre National had been dormant for several years. The team of the Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelles, under the impetus of its new General and Artistic Director, wishes to bring the association back to life and breathe new life into it. Because we all need friends.
Today, joining the Friends of the Théâtre National is an opportunity to help strengthen the position of the Théâtre National and its artists on the Belgian and international stage of living art while participating fully and in a privileged way in the life of the Theatre, its programming and its artistic development. It means being an integral part of an ambitious project, culturally and socially, and becoming its ambassador.
The Théâtre National is casting its gaze at the present moment. With you by our side let’s build tomorrow and this common imagination.
Membership (80€ / 40€ for those under 35) offers the following benefits:
- Invitation to a Friends-only season presentation;
- Priority in the purchase of subscriptions and tickets;
- Invitation to 3 premiere cocktails in the presence of the artists;
- Exclusive access to a trip to a Belgian partner institution;
- Exclusive access to a meal with Friends at TN around an emblematic show of the season;
- 2 × 2 invitations to a show of your choice for the Friends of Friends.
The team of the Association of Friends of Théâtre National will answer all your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.