Each season, Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelles organizes a professional focus called “Focus Pro” and brings together Belgian and international professionals. The programme includes new creations, performances which are now on tour, works in progress, project presentations and meetings with artists of the current and upcoming season. The aim is to bring visibility to these works and nurture crucial links between programmers on the long term.
3 new creations and more
Come and join us in Brussels for two days and discover performances, showcases and artist talks :
- Kingdom by Anne-Cécile Vandalem
- LOCO and Tchaïka by Natacha Belova & Tita Iacobelli
- La Bombe humaine by Eline Schumacher & Vincent Hennebicq
- The Quest by Cédric Eeckhout
- Le Dernier salut by Nicolas Buysse
- Portraits sans paysage by Nimis Groupe (artists talk)
- Meet the TNWB’s new artistic director, Pierre Thys, and the associate artists: Raoul Collectif, Anne-Cécile Vandalem, Ayelen Parolin, Clément Papachristou, Gaia Saitta, Caroline Lamarche, Joëlle Sambi, Hendrickx Ntela.
Detailed programme & registration before the 1st of October 2021 :
Touring Manager & International Relations
+32 485 91 77 02